8.29.2009

the first year in CUC Animation`s work




































the "short movie" --made in the first year in CUC Animation School

my idear came from the busy subway in BJ
its soooo ugly and terrible before BJ held the Olympic Games in 2008
but i still love it
when i was in my high school age learnt drawing in BJ by myself
it was so lonely
so i bought one ticket and jumped into one subway to look into the people in it~
it was so funny
some days i would count how many girls wear the red shoes
or some days count how many boys wear the white shirts
and
there are many beggars in the subway,too
some of them singing for beg some money,but it was soooooo horrible make me cant stand!
at that time, the kind of impulse made me wanna grab their microphone sing the rock!
so its the "subway"
a boy who met many sick things in the subway and a begger offend him at last,then he grabs the microphone shot the rock,the whole world became change.

at the end,the sound notice everybody the metro arrived the station,everything changed back and the boy got off.
there are still crowded conditions in the subway station .

i worked for the background ,coloring and the storyboard
my partner had quit
so....

its aborted
finished 1/6 maybe
took my whole summer in 2007
we havent learn what is animation but "Philosophy of Marxism "and"Maoism"
so i could understant why he couldnt hang in...
i hope i`ll remake it one day by myself^^
and also thanks to him could work with me at the first time when we know nothing~

No comments:

Post a Comment