8.29.2009

Comic ^^


im always being the most humor one in my whole family^^


1.my elder cousin enter~
mom:"actually,who love their babies who bear them~
baby,see,u looks so unsightly ,but i still love u~~~~"
【ps.my mom always said im not in good look=.=
2.Amber:"a~~ya~~~ mom!
u always said im ugly,im the college flower(school beauty), u know?!"
【ps.its not true~just said it to my mom ~~~XD
3.sis:"Amber,u mean the“laugh”?!ha!【in chinese the pronounciation of "laugh"and"school" is the same!
the flower of laughter!!!!

hahahahaha~~~~~~~~"
4.Amber`s OS:"ok,Fiona......u made a cold joke finally....."


actually my papa gave me a nickname when i was a baby,it called"乐" :lele
【in chinese it means cheerful or joyful or happy~
but my mom just c all me:baby,baby
and all the friends around mom didnt know what`s my given name,just know i named"baby"=.=
【when i call my aunty:"hello,mrs.X,this is Ziqing~"
Mrs.X:"who?whos that??"
"OK,this is BABY..........."=.=

and one day
my mom pick me up in the continuation class


"BABY!" mom shouted
and then, all the pupils around me looked toward my mom..
so....
all the children in their moms` eyes are babies^^!
[maybe cause ,the family just can have one baby in china,so parents always overprotect]

mom said:".... i just wanna my baby...."

2 comments:

  1. Haha, so cute !
    Bravo Lele ! (like this nickname ^_^)

    <3
    Faffò.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ho i took time to read the entire story too..
    now i understand why faffo said thats cute, it really is.

    nice

    ReplyDelete